Care Point Health and Wellness Center cares about the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. During these unprecedented times, we continue to provide high quality, compassionate care you have come to expect from us.
We know you have questions. We have come up with an FAQ as it relates to Care Point. We will update accordingly as the situation changes constantly.
Please make sure you are signed up for our Patient Portal-Follow My Health, subscribe to our ListServe to stay up to date and follow us on our FaceBook page.
1. Is Care Point open for business?
Yes, we are open from 8-5 pm. It’s important that you get the healthcare you need.
2. Is it safe for me to come to my appointment?
- If you are concerned, please call the office at (850) 354-8765.
- We are following very strict guidelines on cleaning and sanitizing.
- Anyone with 100° or higher will not be permitted inside the building.
- We have TELEHEALTH available if you prefer this type of appointment.
3. What if I don’t feel well?
If you do not feel well and are coming in for a non-urgent appointment, please call the office so we can re-schedule you put you on the TELEHEALTH schedule.
4. What is TELEHEALTH?
Telehealth is an appointment with your provider via an audio and visual system. During the COVID-19 timeframe, smartphones and home computers are permissible. Call (850) 354-8765 if you would like to be moved to a TELEHEALTH appointment.
5. Is Care Point testing for COVID-19?
Care Point is doing (rapid) testing for COVID-19. Please ask the receptionist to put you on the testing schedule. We are drawing labs for patients who would like to be tested for COVID-19 antibodies.
6. Can I bring a friend or family member with me to my appointment?
Our policy right now is to allow interpreters and/or caregivers in with you to your appointment.
7. What should I be doing to protect myself and my family?
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water is not readily available, use alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid close contact with other people – Social Distance at least 6 feet apart
- Avoid large crowds
- Only go out when necessary
- Follow the guidelines for any stay at home orders
8. Is Care Point offering the COVID VACCINE?
Yes, Care Point is offering the vaccine to anyone ages 12 and up. We also provide the 3rd shot (or Booster) for those patients who have a compromised immune system. Call the office to make an appointment. Vaccine clinic is Wednesday and Thursday.
CDC – Corona Virus Self Checker
Florida Department of Health in Leon – https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/